How do I share my calendar?
- In Outlook click Folder List view.
- Right-click on your calendar and choose Properties.
- Choose the Permissions tab
- Click Add.
- In the Add Users dialog box, Select from List box make sure that the Global Address List is selected from the drop down menu, enter the name of the person whom you want to grant sharing permissions to.
- Under Add Users, click Add, and then click OK.
- In the Name box, click the name of the person you just added.
- Under Permissions, in the Permission Level list, click the permission level that you want.
For details about permission levels, see Outlook folder permissions.
You can create custom permissions by selecting the check boxes and options under Permissions.