How do I create rules in Outlook?
- Open Outlook and highlight a message your want to filter.
- Click the Rules icon in the Outlook Ribbon
- Choose Create Rule
- Check the box beside From (make sure this is the correct sender you're wanting to filter to a folder)
- Check the box beside Move the item to folder
- Choose the Inbox folder if this message is incorrectly being delivered to spam/junk.
- Click OK then OK again
You've created a rule that will move any messages from the sender you chose to the folder you've chosen. You can always edit the choices you've made by Change Rules & Alerts from the Rules icon.