How do I subscribe to CampusConnect?
Hello Faculty & Staff -
Centenary has launched a new service called CampusConnect for the communication of non-institutional messages. Anyone interested in sharing information related to personal, campus, or community events or surplus furniture or supplies should utilize the "Campus Connect" message board which features a subscription-based e-mail list.
If you are interested in sharing or receiving non-institutional messages, you should subscribe. Examples of non-institutional messages may include:
- Giving or getting surplus furniture — "Hey, we have an extra file cabinet. Who wants it?"
- Announcing non-major campus events — "Hey, everyone come check out the art show in the foyer of So-and-So Building."
- Sharing community events — "Hey, everyone should come to the Highland Jazz & Blues Festival. Matt's band is playing, and they rock!"
- Personal announcements — "Free puppies!"
To subscribe and use:
1. Send an email with "subscribe" in the subject line to email@example.com from your centenary.edu address.
2. Once you receive a confirmation email, read and follow the instructions included therein.
3. To post to the CampusConnect list at anytime, just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org which will forward your message to all subscribers and post it on the system.
Again, this service replaces the use of global emails (emails to Faculty@ and staff@) for non-institutional messages as described above. I hope you'll sign up.
If you have questions about the use of the service, feel free to contact Marketing & Communication.