How to export a Blackboard course
- Open your course in Blackboard and export it.
- You can do this by going to the course > then go to the course Control Panel.
- Under the Course Options section click on Export Course
- Click Export
- Select the item(s) you wish to export then click Submit
- You should then see a page telling you it has completed successfully, click the OK button
Now you will be at a page where you should see a link to the zip file containing your files. You can click on the link to download the zip file to your PC and extract the course items you selected.
Blackboard should still be running in August unless some major catastrophe happens.